Introducing My First TTRPG Supplement!

     In 2022, I am chasing my goal of becoming a TTRPG content creator. I just completed my first supplement. This is a product for game master to include in their world no matter what game they're playing. 

    Red Rook Inn is a supplemental bar/hotel made to fit into any TTRPG. Red Rook Inn is a legitimate front for a criminal enterprise run by Helga, The Red Queen. Helga is in the import/export business with any illicit products that fit in your world. The bar is where the best chess players in the nation come to play, and everyone else comes to drink and bet. It's such a rough place that a painting over the bar displays the last person to die there. The Inn caters mostly to the underground and holds some deadly secrets. The Inn also hosts the most unique marketplace around.

  Red Rook comes with rich description, a cast of characters, internal drama, secrets, quest suggestions, unique marketplace, variations, and maps. Thirty pages of content!

You can get this supplement on my Ko-Fi page! Contact me with any questions on Twitter @Flayer85. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Than Adventure

What to Expect on This Blog

Character Creation and Power